Introducing Automated Plantation Shutters Posted on 30 Jul 11:06 , 0 comments
The Shutter Shop are delighted to be launching and now taking orders for the new & improved shutter upgrade options ‘Powermotion’ and ‘AutoClose’. These new and improved upgrade options for automated plantation shutters, really do mean that no window is off limits when it comes to our shutters.
A large patio door, angled window or a hard to reach roof shutter, this upgrade option means that there is a solution for every window.
AutoClose – Automated Plantation Shutters
This new, fully integrated upgrade option ensures that the louvres close automatically by pulling the convenient ring-pull.
- Available in Cuba, Fiji and Samoa
- Simple and efficient system
- Ideal for large windows and multi-fold configurations
- Closes Louvres for you! Time-saving device when there are multiple louvre operations
- Protects the louvres from accidental clashes
- Hidden tilt rod & 51mm stile only
- Available for even panel configuration
PowerMotion – Automated Shutters
One of the main features of this practical new window covering is a remote control which can control the angle of a louvre giving complete light and privacy control.
Even without having to handle the shutters, you can get the light levels just right. This time-saving system also boasts an enhanced, discreet motor that will disengage if something is caught or obstructed within the louvres.
- Available in Antigua, Bermuda, Cuba, Fiji and Samoa
- Ideal for hard to reach installations or large areas that aren’t practical to close by hand
- Remote control orientated.
- Contains lithium ion batteries which will last around a year between full charges
- A highly efficient energy strip solar panel to extend battery life
- Louvres can be controlled manually by hand or remote
- If the louvres become obstructed the motor will automatically disengage
- 57mm stile
For further technical information about our automated shutter options or to arrange a free site survey with one of our expert surveyors contact us today