Chelsea Design Quarter Charity Raffle Posted on 22 Oct 08:47 , 0 comments
The Shutter Shop and fellow members of Chelsea Design Quarter (CDQ) will for the second year be supporting the homeless charity Glassdoor by organising a charity raffle to raise funds for this hugely important cause. Due to the pandemic their fundraising has been hugely impacted this year, yet their need to support those affected by homelessness is greater than ever.
The charity is London’s largest open-access network of emergency winter shelters and support services for men and women affected by homelessness. Their vision is of a future where no one has to sleep on the streets of London.
Please help us to support Glass Door by entering the raffle. Tickets for the raffle are £5 and can be purchased from Just Giving: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/chelsea-design-quarter
This year draw will take place online via Zoom on Thursday 26th November. Log in details will be sent to ticket holders ahead of the draw. Winners will be contacted directly to arrange delivery of prize. Full list of winners will be published on the Chelsea Design Quarter website on Friday 27th November. The Shutter Shop are donating a £500 voucher to spend with us to the raffle.
List of Prizes:
– Coach House – Ceramic Vase with an RRP of £280
– Crucial Trading – a Bespoke rug up to a RRP of £500
– Deirdre Dyson – A 1.5 x 1.5m hand knotted rug, worth £2950, and a copy of Deirdre’s book ‘Walking on Art’
– George Smith – A Mohair Soho baby Buttoned Drum in fabric of choice
– Guinevere – A cushion made from French C19th linen inset with an unusual purple African Yoruba worth £250
– John Cullen Lighting – Lighting Design to the value of £1000
– Knots Rugs – 17th Century Modern Skull Cushion. Worth £195
– Robert Langford – An upholstered headboard from their collection, made in the clients own fabric or select from one of our house fabrics.
– The Shutter Shop – a £500 voucher
– Tatiana Tafur – a Velum Box
– The Rug Company – 2 x Coral Tilt Cushions (RRP £75 each)
– Tom Faulkner – Galena vase in one of their specialist finishes. Worth £860.
– Waterworks – Luxury Hamper of accessories
*Once you have donated on Just Giving - Please forward the donation confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will send your tickets out to you.*
Glass Door offers shelter, advice and support to those affected by homelessness. They are open to all, space permitting, and do not require guests to fill in long complicated forms to gain access to their services. They are an independent charity and avoid seeking funding which would restrict their open access policy. Learn more about Glass Door here: https://www.glassdoor.org.uk/.
Further information and a full interview with the CEO of Glassdoor can be found on the CDQ website: https://chelseadesignquarter.co.uk/news/qa-with-lucy-abraham-ceo-of-glass-door-homeless-charity/